Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/TDxJM8MXk8
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol

March 24th 2020, 3:35 pm
Nom Anor wrote:Not sure why you had to quote my post, ILS. 
You didn't respond to anything I said in there.
Hey Urs
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol

March 24th 2020, 3:36 pm
This morning, when I awakened, I suddenly remembered that there’s a character who, unlike Vol, is equally as powerful as Luke: 

Omen wrote:Ben did not sense the being before him, and wondered if the Aing-Tii knew the same technique for masking his presence in the Force as he, Ben, knew. He felt a little puzzled. He was certain his father had gotten it right. But if this being truly wanted to communicate with them in the Force, then why the—
And then suddenly he was there, shining as bright as Luke Sky-walker but in an entirely different way.”

Thus, I vote Tadar’Ro and apologize to all SI members for forgetting this. But don’t worry, it won’t happen again.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 3:46 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:This morning, when I awakened, I suddenly remembered that there’s a character who, unlike Vol, is equally as powerful as Luke: 

Omen wrote:Ben did not sense the being before him, and wondered if the Aing-Tii knew the same technique for masking his presence in the Force as he, Ben, knew. He felt a little puzzled. He was certain his father had gotten it right. But if this being truly wanted to communicate with them in the Force, then why the—
And then suddenly he was there, shining as bright as Luke Sky-walker but in an entirely different way.”

Thus, I vote Tadar’Ro and apologize to all SI members for forgetting this. But don’t worry, it won’t happen again.
idk if this means power exatcly tho
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 3:47 pm
Tadar’Ro probably went bankrupt buying all of those LEDs for his outfit.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

March 24th 2020, 3:49 pm
Is everyone getting crazy here ?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 24th 2020, 3:50 pm
Voting Tadar'Ro, good fight
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 3:50 pm
xolthol wrote:Is everyone getting crazy here ?
What do you mean, "getting"?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

March 24th 2020, 3:53 pm
@BoD Sorry mistake:
Is everyone going crazy here ?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 3:53 pm
xolthol wrote:@BoD Sorry mistake:
Is everyone going crazy here ?
What do you mean, "going"?
Nom Anor
Nom Anor

March 24th 2020, 3:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Vol - 6
DarthAdi
Dorin
Lorenzo
Seturna
Shioz
Heartoftheforce

Exar - 7
AP
Nute
EmperorCaedus
Ziggy
Jake
Decaf
HellfireUnit

HoTlander - 10
BoD
Praxis
TW
KoB
Geistalt
AA3
DS0
Skillz
Ant
The great IG

Dooku - 2
Ethan
ISV

Starkiller - 1
Syn

MARKA - 1
Curry

Vaylin - 1
Xolothl

Travgen - 2
Az
Haggis

Tadar'Ro - 2
Cilghal
ILS

The Anti-Slorg brigade - 1
Lord of Hunger

Unless I missed someone, no canidate even reached 1/3rd of the vote. Pretty open round, lol.
I'd vote IG, but I assume Celestials are banned  ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 2960029119

Last edited by Nom Anor on March 24th 2020, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 3:57 pm
oh god please dont let the outlander win
Ziggy
Ziggy

March 24th 2020, 4:00 pm
Hero this round, Exar can have number 12.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 24th 2020, 4:20 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
Azronger wrote:I am voting Travgen. He's a random fuck who's only ever mentioned once in the entire lore in an obscure sourcebook. But his accolade puts him at DE Luke level in power, which should be enough to take this spot.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 Image0
source of that scan? and also i dunno if a character that have like one hyporbolic accolade can be taken into consideration.....

Why is it hyperbole? It's literally saying Travgen = DE Luke. That's the equivalent of a mathematical equation like X = Y. Not to mention that if we start discarding singular accolades, a lot of this list - and the community rankings as a whole - are going to have to be radically changed.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 Sheev_sig_3
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

March 24th 2020, 4:21 pm
Azronger wrote:I am voting Travgen. He's a random fuck who's only ever mentioned once in the entire lore in an obscure sourcebook. But his accolade puts him at DE Luke level in power, which should be enough to take this spot.

source of that scan? and also i dunno if a character that have like one hyporbolic accolade can be taken into consideration.....

From the Files of Corellia Antilles in Adventure Journal 14. Anyway, IKRIT gets my vote.

Edit: Apparently Tadar'Ro is not banned, so Tadar'Ro or any other higher and nameless Aing-Tii master gets my vote.

[hideedit]

Last edited by Gᴏᴀᴛ on March 24th 2020, 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 24th 2020, 4:21 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:This morning, when I awakened, I suddenly remembered that there’s a character who, unlike Vol, is equally as powerful as Luke: 

Voting Tadar'Ro.

Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 24th 2020, 4:22 pm
@Gᴏᴀᴛ What does Ikrit have to warrant placement here?

lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 4:26 pm
Azronger wrote:@Gᴏᴀᴛ What does Ikrit have to warrant placement here?
a cool name
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 24th 2020, 4:55 pm
Azronger wrote:

Why is it hyperbole? It's literally saying Travgen = DE Luke. That's the equivalent of a mathematical equation like X = Y. Not to mention that if we start discarding singular accolades, a lot of this list - and the community rankings as a whole - are going to have to be radically changed.
well...yeah but the lack of feats and the fact he only appear like once during the entire lore makes me question that.....
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 24th 2020, 4:58 pm
counting votes properly: 

hotlander: 11
exar kun: 7
vol: 6 
dooku: 2
travgen 2
tadar ro: 2
starkiller:1
marka ragnos: 1
vaylin: 1
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

March 24th 2020, 5:29 pm
Tadar’Ro is banned. Sorry, I forgot to add his name in the list.

Other Aing-Tii, Tsils, Charal, and all Ewoks are also banned.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 24th 2020, 6:31 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Tadar’Ro is banned. Sorry, I forgot to add his name in the list.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 1306544554 ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 4183286560 ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 4147650925
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 24th 2020, 7:27 pm
What could possibly make an Ewok a contender for top 15?

Other than Treek getting a perfect score on the Mekhis Aggression Test.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 24th 2020, 7:35 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Tadar’Ro is banned. Sorry, I forgot to add his name in the list.

My vote is back to Travgen then.

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 9:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Kun.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 9:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ScionOfSkywalker77 wrote:Kun.
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 8 Tenor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum