Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/TDxJM8MXk8
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 10 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

December 24th 2019, 9:36 pm
How'd you stumble upon Suspect Insight?

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 10 Sheev_sig_3
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 10 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

December 24th 2019, 9:41 pm
Azronger wrote:How'd you stumble upon Suspect Insiit 
it was actually a coincidence i was searching for star wars pdf canon books an then i see this forum for links then i start to see this site and i pretty much like it :3
S.H
S.H

December 25th 2019, 6:17 pm
Lol how does Anakin even have a shot against Krayt. The man stalemated Kenobi lmfao.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 25th 2019, 7:16 pm
S.H wrote:Lol how does Anakin even have a shot against Krayt. The man stalemated Kenobi lmfao.

Anakin was hindered by his mental state, and Kenobi was intimately familiar with how his former apprentice fought, two factors that allowed Kenobi to drag the fight out well past its expiration date had it been a normal encounter. For reference as to how a fight would play out without those circumstances at play, look no further than Anakin's curbstomping of Dooku aboard the IH, the same Dooku who ragdolled Kenobi without effort.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

December 25th 2019, 7:24 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
it was actually a coincidence i was searching for star wars pdf canon books an then i see this forum for links then i start to see this site and i pretty much like it :3
Welcome to the forums. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 10 1289255181
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 25th 2019, 7:28 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
Welcome to the forums. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 10 1289255181
Thx You <3
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 5th 2020, 9:01 pm
I have decided to re-open voting for 48 hours for additional members to vote. Future threads will have updated rules stating a character must win by at least 55%.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 5th 2020, 9:14 pm
Damn. I'll reiterate my vote for KFV on the grounds of his equality (or outright superiority) to Yoda.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:14 pm
I change my vote from Krayt to Anakin/Vader.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:21 pm
still voting krayt.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 9:23 pm
KFV
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 5th 2020, 9:23 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:still voting krayt.
What does Krayt have that's even close to being equal to or above Yoda and ROTS Sidious?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 5th 2020, 9:29 pm
(Note that, if you already voted, you do not need to comment again your vote for it to count.)
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 5th 2020, 9:30 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:(Note that, if you already voted, you do not need to comment again your vote for it to count.)
Are we allowed to still debate?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 5th 2020, 9:33 pm
Yes, you can try to convince others to change their vote.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:47 pm
so should i answer him?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 2:13 am
My initial intent was to retract my vote, but now I’m going with Krayt.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 6th 2020, 2:22 am
Couldn't vote last time due to my absenty, I am going with Krayt for now.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 6th 2020, 4:36 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:so should i answer him?

Only if you want to.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 4:49 am
KFV
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 6th 2020, 5:19 am
KFV
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

January 6th 2020, 8:31 am
KFV
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 8:46 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Couldn't vote last time due to my absenty, I am going with Krayt for now.
Why? Per Lucas, KFV has power > Yoda, and he's superior to the iteration of himself that curbstomped Dooku.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 6th 2020, 11:12 am
IG (Exists) wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:Couldn't vote last time due to my absenty, I am going with Krayt for now.
Why? Per Lucas, KFV has power > Yoda, and he's superior to the iteration of himself that curbstomped Dooku.

Lmao at Anakin being > Yoda. He should defeat a tier 8 first then contend with the likes of Krayt.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 11:16 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:

Lmao at Anakin being > Yoda. He should defeat a tier 8 first then contend with the likes of Krayt.
Per Gillard, Anakin "hadn't mastered the mental side of fighting" and was "consumed" by his rage on Mustafar. Whereas during Operation: Knightfall, he had perfect mental clarity. Hence why we're using KFV instead of MFV, despite MFV (probably) possessing greater raw power, KFV has far greater mastery and skill as a result of his mental clarity (shown by the metaphor of "the dragon", which was crushed during Knightfall, but reawakened on Mustafar". 

So yeah, Anakin is > Yoda. He's an established tier 9 and has the raw power and potential to match.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum