Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/TDxJM8MXk8
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke Empty Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke

August 25th 2019, 9:03 pm
Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke Battle11

• Kun during Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 6: Dark Lord.
  • BFC!Luke
  • No prep or foreknowledge

Who dies
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke Empty Re: Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke

August 25th 2019, 9:17 pm
Kun is his canonical superior:

New Rebellion wrote:[size=34]She [Leia] wished she had the same certainty. This Kueller had more Force capability than anyone she had encountered in years. Except Exar Kun, and he had been a spirit. Kueller was alive.[/size]
[size=34]He was using these deaths to replenish his own well of hatred. The dark side ate people from within, but while it did so, it gave them too much power.[/size]
[size=34]He appeared to have more power than she had. More power than Luke.[/size]

New Rebellion wrote:[size=38]She raised her head. She was stunning, he had to give her that, with her bright green eyes, and red, almost auburn, hair. A woman to respect. A woman that no one ever should tamper with. "I haven't felt power like this since Palpatine in the early days. If this continues, Han, Kueller will be stronger than the Emperor ever was, and he'll do it quicker."[/size]

[size=38]"So you're not here for Luke after all." She swallowed. "It may be too late for Luke. I'm here for the rest of us."[/size]

New Rebellion wrote:The presence had neared. It was strong in the dark side. He could feel the ripples, feel a power he hadn't felt in a living being since he encountered the Emperor. Luke had never had a student that powerful, of that he was certain.

Luke literally opts for suicide after Kueller kicks his ass twice, to stop Kueller. So no, the 10% excuse has been debunked.

So Exar Kun >> Spirit!Kun ~ Kueller > BFC!Luke.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 26th 2019, 12:44 am
Luke.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 26th 2019, 6:43 am
There’s a problem though, that is just Leia’s opinion and is therefore questionable.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 26th 2019, 9:15 am
Given literally everyone agrees with her, and that, more importantly, the source isn't actually saying she thinks he is, but that she felt Force capability greater than anyone else she'd met with the exception of Kun's spirit, since before Kun's invasion. The fact Kueller beats the shit out of Luke that badly in the first fight and only doesn't make a repeat because of so much interference, in which Luke says he can literally only survive by escaping as a spirit, is pretty damn strong supporting evidence too.

August 26th 2019, 12:10 pm
Luke.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 26th 2019, 12:16 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Given literally everyone agrees with her, and that, more importantly, the source isn't actually saying she thinks he is, but that she felt Force capability greater than anyone else she'd met with the exception of Kun's spirit, since before Kun's invasion. The fact Kueller beats the shit out of Luke that badly in the first fight and only doesn't make a repeat because of so much interference, in which Luke says he can literally only survive by escaping as a spirit, is pretty damn strong supporting evidence too.
I haven’t read the BFC series, so my knowledge is pretty limited. I was just addressing what you presented.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 12:56 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Luke.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 26th 2019, 3:51 pm
Skywalker and Organa Solo were left to face Kueller. He should not have been a match for either of them, but powered by his rage and with Skywalker still wounded, Kueller got the better of them.
-- Darkside Sourcebook

Emphasis mine.

Kueller's win vs Luke was highly circumstantial, lmao. As the sourcebook comfirmed, under normal terms,  he is "no match" for Luke.

Also, Leia subjective opinion is just that -- subjective. Or are we to believe half dead Yoda and Obi-Wan > DE Sidious in the Force because Luke said so.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 4:07 pm
Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke 1289255181

DC ragdolling.

August 26th 2019, 4:13 pm
Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 26th 2019, 7:00 pm
Luke.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 26th 2019, 7:13 pm
Deronn_Solo wrote:
Skywalker and Organa Solo were left to face Kueller. He should not have been a match for either of them, but powered by his rage and with Skywalker still wounded, Kueller got the better of them.
-- Darkside Sourcebook

Emphasis mine.

Kueller's win vs Luke was highly circumstantial, lmao. As the sourcebook comfirmed, under normal terms,  he is "no match" for Luke.

Also, Leia subjective opinion is just that -- subjective. Or are we to believe half dead Yoda and Obi-Wan > DE Sidious in the Force because Luke said so.

He shouldn't have been more powerful than them because his power came unnaturally. But nice try.

Luke, Leia and Mara Jade all say the same thing about his power, and Kueller outright demonstrates that this is the case.

Kun wrecks house here, it's not even debatable.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 26th 2019, 7:38 pm
Lmao, are you purposely being this dense? Luke was weakened from his X-Wing crashing as well as the Mistmakers during his confrontation with Kueller -- the sourcebook explicitly mentions his injuries as a factor during that fight, a fact you've ignored throughout.

Nah. Only Leai drew the comparison between Exar Kun and Kueller [according to the quotes here], which is what we are discussing  -- and her opinion on the matter isn't infallible. The fact you argue the subjective opinion of an character in a series is absolute, but on the other hand dismisss an unbias OOU source as concrete "cuz Chee", just shows how bias you are for Kun.

Ergo, further discussing Exar Kun with you in this thread -- and any thread -- is a waste of finger power because your agenda is so obvious its tangible.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 26th 2019, 7:49 pm
1.Yes, Luke is injured. Hence getting his ass kicked and literally contemplating suicide.

2.But no, both Luke and Mara Jade agree that Kueller is the most powerful living being since Palpatine. Leia's not even just giving her opinion either, she's literally feeling his power and drawing comparisons.

3.I'm not even dismissing the article outright, lmfao. I could on a bunch of reasons. I don't need to, though.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

August 26th 2019, 8:35 pm
So you’re arguing that Kueller would trash a fully healed Luke? Then why did the article mention Luke’s injury as a factor in why Kueller wasn’t “no match” for Luke?

And do you accept any of the quotes that put RotS Sidious (and possibly earlier) above TotJ Exar Kun?

Exar Kun vs BFC!Luke SaeC5lk
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 26th 2019, 10:24 pm
His injuries being a factor doesn't negate Kueller's superiority.

I've long ago gone over why not a single one of them is a Legends OOU all-encompassing quote.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum