Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/TDxJM8MXk8
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ? - Page 2 Empty Re: weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ?

August 13th 2019, 8:07 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Luke, Nyax and any iteration of Sheev post TFU should win.

Anyone else dies.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ? - Page 2 Empty Re: weakest character that could beat composite emperor valkorion ?

August 13th 2019, 9:31 am
I don’t know whether or no she’s allowed on the thread, but Abeloth is also 100% likely to beat him.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 19th 2019, 10:48 pm
Definitive: 
1. Anakin Skywalker (Mortis)
2. Luke Skywalker

Maybe: 
1. Sheev Palpatine
2. Sarasu Taalon
3. Lord Nyax
4. Revan
5. Darth Krayt

Only by weird circumstances (by themselves)
1. Darth Vader
2. Darth Caedus
3. Mace Windu
4. Darish Vol
5. Unu Thul
6. Darth Nihilus
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 20th 2019, 7:21 am
Revan could never hope to take Valkorion if the Outlander and Vaylin both failed.

Only Sidious, Luke, Mortis Anakin, and maybe Nyax could conceivably beat him for a majority.

Last edited by BreakofDawn on November 20th 2019, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 20th 2019, 7:27 am
Only really Sidious (DE) and Luke could really win. Conceivably, as a duo, Revan and KFV might stand a chance, but I’m on the fence. Nyax, KFV, Revan; any combo of the three can conceivably win.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 20th 2019, 7:54 am
Tenebrous
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 5th 2020, 9:50 pm
I'll chuck in UnuThul here as well
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

March 5th 2020, 11:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ventress
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 5th 2020, 11:26 pm
mortakin and rotj sheev seems good options

Last edited by The lord of hunger on March 6th 2020, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

March 5th 2020, 11:28 pm
The Father
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 1:23 am
DE Sidious.
The Ones.
GM Luke.
Full potential Vaylin w/ full potential Outlander.
Mortis Anakin.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 6th 2020, 1:37 am
BoD wrote:Full potential Vaylin w/ full potential Outlander.

A lot of full potential characters beat Valk then

Starkiller
Jacen
Anakin Solo

etc.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 6th 2020, 3:36 am
What's meant by composite, @dark_globe
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 4:08 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:
BoD wrote:Full potential Vaylin w/ full potential Outlander.

A lot of full potential characters beat Valk then

Starkiller
Jacen
Anakin Solo

etc.
In which case, take them out and switch it with a team of Yoda, Mace, Sheev and KFV or maybe even just two or three of them.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 6th 2020, 4:38 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:Valkorion’s lightning storm was absolutely devastating. I don’t see Windu compensating through Vaapad to defend against one of these. Not to mention that Valkorion had already handled three characters easily comparable to Windu at once.

None of those characters had the chance of using Valkorion's own strength against him.
Windu's Vaapad seems to have a limit on the amount of power it can reflect before its overloaded. Valkorion is above that limit.
Nonsense.

Hmm, I had been arrogant. Can't really say if Mace beats him now.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 4:42 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:Valkorion’s lightning storm was absolutely devastating. I don’t see Windu compensating through Vaapad to defend against one of these. Not to mention that Valkorion had already handled three characters easily comparable to Windu at once.

None of those characters had the chance of using Valkorion's own strength against him.
Windu's Vaapad seems to have a limit on the amount of power it can reflect before its overloaded. Valkorion is above that limit.
Nonsense.

Hmm, I had been arrogant. Can't really say if Mace beats him now.
Unless another tier 9 is with him, he can't. Might even take three of the four titans to do so. Vaapad also doesn't seem to be designed for combating or absorbing Force attacks, which is why it was useless against Sheev's lightning and why Sora Bulq was one-shotted by Dooku's.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 6th 2020, 4:44 am
Are you saying it would require three RotS tier 9s to take down Valk?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 6th 2020, 4:46 am
Well, Vaapad grants you the power and amp, rest is technique and knowledge I suppose. Unless Mace is a Yoda tier tutaminis expert, of course he cannot defend himself against Sheev's lightning.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 4:55 am
ILS wrote:Are you saying it would require three RotS tier 9s to take down Valk?
I hold Valkorion a lot higher than you do, around the DE Sidious level. It would take at least 2 tier nines to take him, possibly 3. 3 of them (be it Yoda, Mace, KFV or Sidious) would definitely take him, though. Solidly.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 6th 2020, 5:00 am
And why do you think it would require at least two?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 5:17 am
ILS wrote:And why do you think it would require at least two?
You definitely have more knowledge of Sidious than I do, but from what I've seen, DE Sidious > ROTJ Sidious >> TFU Sidious > ROTS Sidious ~ ROTS Mace ~ ROTS Yoda ~ KFV. Considering the growth between each of these iterations of Sidious, I'd wager that none of the tier nines could take even a single round against DE Sidious if he brought his Force powers to bear against them (I'm of the opinion that his saber abilities either remained the same or maybe declined, though that's not something I'm comfortable arguing). In which case, it would require at least two tier nines to beat ROTJ Sidious or DE Sidious (maybe even three, though I'm not sure), which is why I think it would take at least two to take Valk.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 6th 2020, 5:20 am
That seems fair for Sidious, but why is Valk on that level?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 5:34 am
ILS wrote:That seems fair for Sidious, but why is Valk on that level?
Mainly because of his own scaling and feats from the likes of unchained Vaylin and the Outlander, with the former having the potential to match his Vitiate iteration while still a child (she then had about 20 years of continuous growth) and the latter seemingly surpassing her by the end of KOTET (based upon his fight with her - and Arcann, depending on your choices - when she was controlled by Valkorion and thus being used as little more than a puppet). While I don't think either have quite surpassed Vitiate (yet), they're fairly close, yet Valk had the power to all but one-shot both of them. 

Right now, I hold both the Outlander and Vaylin as borderline tier 9s, or in the Outlander's case, maybe a tier 9 overall due to his combined mental state, lightsaber skill, knowledge, experience and maybe maybe even power wise, since I hold him as > Vaylin by Onslaught. Happy to go into more detail in a bit.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 6th 2020, 5:38 am
I'm much more interested in what makes these characters comparable to RotS Sidious than where you personally hold them. But I suspect that extra detail will come later.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 6th 2020, 5:41 am
Will follow up in a bit. Got a seminar right now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum