Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/TDxJM8MXk8
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darth Durin's Baneling
Darth Durin's Baneling

Prune Face Respect Thread Empty Prune Face Respect Thread

July 20th 2024, 4:51 am
Orrimaarko “Prune Face” is an expert agent of the Rebellion present in one of the meetings in Return of the Jedi. Respect him!

When the face is a prune, action goes boom!

Prune Face Respect Thread Unnam206

Combat Ability

C-Canon

In his first and most prominent named appearance, Orrimaarko ambushes and captures the smuggler Pyrron Nox, holding a knife to his throat. When he is in turn ambushed by a scout trooper patrol and an imperial scout walker (presumably an AT-ST), Orrimaarko destroys the skimmer’s spotlight by throwing his knife into it and kills both scout troopers with a single shot from his shotgun in less than five seconds, then rigs the skimmer to hit the walker, destroying it. This performance makes Nox seriously reconsider the chances of the Dresselian race throwing off the Empire’s yoke.

Galaxy Guide #12: Aliens, Enemies, and Allies - Advice from Trader Pyrron Nox (Pablo Hidalgo, 1995) wrote:
Woods and me don't get along. They're full of bugs, and things with way too many teeth. In my paranoia, I lose track of Morsty. Then something hits me - hard.

This wrinkly-headed guy with an eye patch barrels me over, and holds a knife to my throat. He's got this crazed look in his one good eye, whispering "Human" with such hatred that I began to rethink the whole smuggling business and consider a job in accounting.

Before he could cut me, a storm skimmer patrol sled shines a light on us and orders us to freeze. Prune Face here throws his knife and takes out the spotlight. He pulls out a mean
little double-barrelled slugthrower and blasts both scout troopers with one shot. This was all in less than five seconds. I was still trying to figure out who told us to freeze. Then I hear the tremor of giant feet, and see one of those scout walkers bearing down on us. Prune Face grabs the storm skimmer's stick, takes out some twined rope, and ties up the controls. He aims the speeder right at the walker's head, and guns the throttle. He grabs me, and we jump behind a giant tree as the walker gets blasted into oblivion.

Morsty comes running up, hearing the commotion. He speaks Prune Face's tongue, and tells him something that calms him down. Prune Face introduces himself as Orrimaarko, leader of a resistance cell on Dressel. Now I'm not exactly a gambling man, but if someone were to tell me a disorganized species with industrial-level technology was going up against an Imperial base, I'd say the smart money would be on the Imps. That is, I would have said that until I saw those Dresselians fight with my own eyes. I'm not so sure anymore.

Orrimaarko is a fierce fighter.

Power of the Force Series #2 - Orrimaarko (Kenner, 1998) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-021

Dresselians proved to be capable warriors in general, but among them Orrimaarko was the first to be entrusted with command over a rebel SpecForce unit.

Star Wars Encyclopedia - Orrimaarko (Steven Sansweet, 1998) wrote:
Orrimaarko The real name of the Dresselian nicknamed Prune Face, he was a noted resistance fighter during the war to overthrow the Empire. Orrimaarko was the first of his species to be given command of a SpecForce team by the Rebel Alliance. The wrinkly skinned humanoid wears an eyepatch and a camouflage cloak.

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia - Orrimaarko (Pablo Hidalgo and Steven Sansweet, 2008) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-017

Databank - Orrimaarko (starwars.com, 2011) wrote:
Backed by Bothan interests, the Dressellians began to fight back. They proved to be capable warriors, using their primitive technology and slug-throwing rifles to harass the Imperial presence. When word of their exploits reached Alliance High Command, the Dressellians were invited to join the Rebellion.
Orrimaarko, an eye-patch wearing commando, was one of the first Dressellians to join. He was the first of his people given command of an Alliance SpecForce unit.

Orrimaarko’s contributions to the rebellion are key to the liberation of his homeworld, admirable at the Battle of Hoth, and invaluable at the Battle of Endor (perhaps implying that the battle deciding the fate of the galaxy would not have been won without Orrimaarko’s aid).

Galactic Files Series 2 Card #530: Orrimaarko (Topps, 2013) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread 93283-11

S-Canon

Orrimaarko stands on par with the original trilogy protagonists (and exactly equal to Aurra Sing) at 4 Power and 4 Ability. The Empire loses Dark Side influence when Orrimaarko wins battles.

Customizable Card Game: Endor Limited - Orrimaarko (Decipher, 1999) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread 51co7010

Orrimaarko is rated highly with a 7 (out of 10) in Damage and an 8 (out of 10) in Control.

Head-to-Head: Tag Teams (Pablo Hidalgo, 2011) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread Stats10

Orrimaarko’s ability to take down an AT-ST is reaffirmed by his victory over one in a hypothetical, alongside Major Panno and Teebo. As Panno takes the role of tactician over frontline fighter and Teebo has no explosives, it seems highly probable that Orrimaarko is the one to cripple the walker.

Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-011
Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-010
[...]
Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-018

Orrimaarko is rated at a 67 (out of 100) in Defense and a 68 (out of 100) in Offense (resulting in a stronger cumulative score than Saesee Tiin).

Force Attax: Movie Edition Series #2 Card #11 - Orrimaarko (Topps, 2013) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread S-l16012

Orrimaarko is an extremely deadly opponent, rated at an 8 (out of 10) in Fighting Ability. This matches the ratings of such fighters as Jaina Solo, Bastila Shan, Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Darth Plagueis, Darth Krayt, and the Mortis Son.

Prune Face Respect Thread 93283-12

N-Canon

Orrimaarko destroys an imperial space station and withstands the pressure of outer space. He casually defeats many imperials and thugs in hand-to-hand and blaster combat, often without looking. He tilts his head and smiles while everyone and everything else is frozen (implying far beyond human reaction time and combat speed). He out-gambles his opponents so effectively that his die obliterates them, and similarly explodes a Twi'lek's head with only a kiss.

Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III (2010) wrote:

Physical Prowess

S-Canon

The average Dresselian has excellent dexterity and strength attributes (3D+1 and 3D+2, respectively, as compared to the typical human’s 2D and 2D). Accordingly, heroic Dresselians have the capacity for even better physicals.

Galaxy Guide #12: Aliens, Enemies, and Allies (Pablo Hidalgo, 1995) wrote:
Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-019

Orrimaarko is immune to minor attrition.

Prune Face Respect Thread 51co7011

Orrimaarko is very fit, rated at a 7.5 (out of 10) and a 6 (out of 10) in Strength and Agility.

Prune Face Respect Thread Stats11

Orrimaarko is quite fit, rated at a 6 (out of 10) in both Strength and Speed.

Prune Face Respect Thread 93283-13

Intelligence

S-Canon

Orrimaarko is fairly intelligent, with a 5.5 (out of 10) in Intelligence.

Prune Face Respect Thread Stats12

Orrimaarko is remarkably intelligent, with an 8 (out of 10) in Intelligence.

Prune Face Respect Thread 93283-14

Force Power

S-Canon

Orrimaarko is Force-sensitive. This likely grants him some precognitive ability, aiding him in battle.

Prune Face Respect Thread 51co7012

Orrimaarko is Force attuned, with a 1 (out of 10) in Force power.

Prune Face Respect Thread 93283-15

Miscellaneous

C-Canon

Dresselians are known for their independence and tenacity. As not only a prune face alien, but the Prune Face, Orrimaarko no doubt exemplifies these traits.

Galaxy Guide #12: Aliens, Enemies, and Allies - Dresselians (Pablo Hidalgo, 1995) wrote:
Temperament: Dresselians are known for their tenacity. After a decade of subjugation, these beings have not lost their will and continue to fight the Imperial forces occupying their world, despite extreme odds. Dresselians value personal freedoms above all else, and have very few organizations or groups. Most often, they group together for a brief time and only in order to fulfill a common goal; once that goal has been achieved, members of the groups tend to drift their own separate ways. The occupation by the Empire has united this fiercely independent people and the Dresselians are cooperating now more than at any other time in their history.

Galaxy Guide #12: Aliens, Enemies, and Allies - Dresselians (Pablo Hidalgo, 1995) wrote:
Personality Notes: The Dresselians are fiercely independent, and believe strongly in individual freedoms. They generally don't work well in groups and tend to be loners.

S-Canon

Orrimaarko is rated as a 10 (out of 10) in Courage.

Prune Face Respect Thread Stats13

Conclusion

Put him on your top 30 list Prune Face Respect Thread 2257779481

Prune Face Respect Thread 2024-020
Grandmaster Ataru
Grandmaster Ataru

Prune Face Respect Thread Empty Re: Prune Face Respect Thread

August 3rd 2024, 10:29 am
Wowzers!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum